What We Do
Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
We all know someone who has been stopped in his or her tracks by bone, muscle or joint pain. Musculoskeletal conditions and pain affect people at any time and any age, keeping people of all ages from working or enjoying life.
The good news is that everyone—from the child with scoliosis to the person with traumatic injuries requiring limb-saving surgery—can benefit from the expertise of an orthopaedic surgeon. There are treatment options that help people lead happier and more productive lives. That’s why we use a multi-faceted approach to encompass the latest, proven treatments for our patients.
We always have your best interest in mind and recommend the most beneficial treatments available to help you achieve active, pain-free lifestyles.
- Degenerative joint disease of the knee, hip and shoulder
- Spinal disorders (herniated disc, scoliosis, congenital deformity, and cerebral palsy-related disorders)
- Hand and upper extremity disorders including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, arthritis and fractures
- Sports related injuries
- Foot and ankle care
- Adult and pediatric trauma and fractures
- Total and partial joint replacement of the hip, knee, and shoulder
- Arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, and wrist.
- Foot and ankle reconstruction.
- Hand microsurgery including treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome